This secluded Cabo resort is only accessible via a private tunnel. The 24-acre resort is located at the southern tip of the Baja Peninsula where the Pacific Ocean meets the Sea of Cortez.
66 elegantly appointed suites include balconies or patios with private infinity-edge plunge pools, LCD TVs, and complimentary wireless Internet access.
With a stay at The Resort at Pedregal in Cabo San Lucas (Pedregal), you’ll be within a 5-minute drive of Land’s End and The Arch. This 5-star resort is 1 mi (1.6 km) from Lover’s Beach and 7.8 mi (12.6 km) from Cabo del Sol Golf Club.
Make yourself at home in one of the 113 air-conditioned rooms featuring handcrafted Mexican details throughout and private plunge pools as well as private balconies or patios. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature deep soaking bathtubs and rainfall shower heads.
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. You’re sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, which include 4 outdoor swimming pools, outdoor tennis courts, and a sauna. Additional amenities at this resort include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge). You cannot help but love the complimentary guacamole, chips and pico de gallo, accompanied by Coronitas, delivered to your room each afternoon.
· Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
· Breakfast buffet daily in Don Manuel’s, two per bedroom (including all suites)
· $150 USD equivalent Hotel & Resort credit to be utilized during stay (not combinable, no cash value if not redeemed in full)
· Early check-in/late check-out subject to availability
· We are offering complimentary VIP airport Lounge Tickets with all BeachFront Suite Bookings
· Complimentary Wi-Fi